Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic
The treatment for uneven breasts is dependent upon the severity of the condition. Listed below are the three most common conditions and their recommended treatment.
- Mild Asymmetry with no evidence of breast sagging …. A small augmentation (breast implant) of the smaller breast would usually be sufficient.
- Larger breasts with some evidence of breast sagging on the larger side….. A breast lift of the larger breast.
- Much larger breasted female with a significant asymmetry…. A breast reduction on the larger side.
The procedure for the treatment of breast asymmetry is:
- Usually done under a general anesthetic in our office
- The surgery takes about 2 hours to perform
- A return to normal activity takes about 2 weeks, depending on the type of procedure done
- This is usually considered as a cosmetic procedure and is therefore not covered by insurance.
Above: Patient presented with significant breast asymmetry. Underwent Bilateral Breast Lift.. Post-operative photograph (on right) at 4 months.
Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Our staff is happy to help you!