Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic
We've done your research for you.
Compare prices below for surrounding area surgeons
and what is and is not included in their fees.
What else is included in Dr. Rucker’s price?
- All taxes and surgery fees
- 3 post-op office appointments
- Financing options available through CareCredit
Why choose Dr. Rucker?
- Over 30 years of experience
- More than 10,000 plastic surgery procedures performed
- Accredited, private, in-office operatory suite
- Only a 90 minute drive from the Twin Cities and La Crosse
- Board-certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
*DISCLAIMER: Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery results can and will vary significantly between patients. Risks, potential complications, and/or permanent scarring are inherent with any surgical procedure. Before-and-after photographs are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same as or similar to another patient. Any and all information should be discussed in full detail with your surgeon prior to any procedure as the information found on this website is not a substitute for a personalized consultation and examination. Material on this website may include the views or opinions of other patients, parties, or specialists; external website links are not endorsements or under the control of Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic.
If you have any questions about our disclaimers, procedures, recovery protocols, or before-and-after photographs, please do not hesitate to fill out our contact form or call our office (800-456-8222).
We look forward to assisting you with your cosmetic and reconstructive choices.