At Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic, we are committed to our patients’ privacy and using their information in accordance.
The content on the Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic website is intended to be general information and is provided only as a service. It is not medical advice and should not be taken as medical advice. It should not be used to diagnose or treat a health condition and is in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Understanding Your Health Record/Information
Each time you visit Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic, a record of your visit is made. Typically, this record contains your symptoms, examination and test results, diagnoses, treatment, and a plan for future care or treatment. This information, often referred to as your medical record, works to have us serve you better.
Your Health Information Rights
Although your health record is the physical property of Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic, the information belongs to you. You have the right to:
- Obtain a paper copy of this notice of information practices upon request,
- Inspect and copy your health record,
- Amend your health record,
- Obtain an accounting of disclosures of your health information,
- Request communications of your health information by alternative means or at alternative locations,
- Request a restriction on certain uses and disclosures of your information, and
- Revoke your authorization to use or disclose health information except to the extent that action has already been taken.
Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic is required to:
- Maintain the privacy of your health information,
- Provide you with this notice as to our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to information we collect and maintain about you,
- Abide by the terms of this notice,
- Notify you if we are unable to agree to a requested restriction, and
- Accommodate reasonable requests you may have to communicate health information by alternative means or alternative locations.
- We reserve the right to change our practices and to make the new provisions effective for all protected health information we maintain. Should our information practices change, we will mail a revised notice to the address you’ve supplied us, or if you agree, we will email the revised notice to you.
We will not use or disclose your health information without your authorization, except as described in this notice. We will also discontinue to use or disclose your health information after we have received a written revocation of the authorization according to the procedures included in the authorization.
For More Information or to Report a Problem
If have questions and would like additional information, you may contact us at 715.833.2116.
Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Our staff is happy to help you!
*DISCLAIMER: Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery results can and will vary significantly between patients. Risks, potential complications, and/or permanent scarring are inherent with any surgical procedure. Before-and-after photographs are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same as or similar to another patient. Any and all information should be discussed in full detail with your surgeon prior to any procedure as the information found on this website is not a substitute for a personalized consultation and examination. Material on this website may include the views or opinions of other patients, parties, or specialists; external website links are not endorsements or under the control of Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic.
If you have any questions about our disclaimers, procedures, recovery protocols, or before-and-after photographs, please do not hesitate to fill out our contact form or call our office (800-456-8222).
We look forward to assisting you with your cosmetic and reconstructive choices.