The treatment for uneven breasts is dependent upon the severity of the condition. Listed below are the three most common conditions and their recommended treatment.
- Mild Asymmetry with no evidence of breast sagging …. A small augmentation (breast implant) of the smaller breast would usually be sufficient.*
- Larger breasts with some evidence of breast sagging on the larger side….. A breast lift of the larger breast.*
- Much larger breasted female with a significant asymmetry…. A breast reduction on the larger side.*
The procedure for the treatment of breast asymmetry is:
- Usually done under a general anesthetic in our office
- The surgery takes about 2 hours to perform
- A return to normal activity takes about 2 weeks, depending on the type of procedure done
- This is usually considered as a cosmetic procedure and is therefore not covered by insurance.
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Above: Patient 4 months after bilateral breast lift and bilateral augmentation*
Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us at email@example.com! Our staff is happy to help you!
So happy with my decision to have my tummy tuck done with Dr. Rucker! Great result! Better than I anticipated! I thought I would feel sluggish and sore for a few weeks but really only was for a few days. My friends and family are so excited for me and my husband is beyond thrilled! Wish I could of done this sooner! I will refer everyone to his office!
*Individual results may vary. Read more.