The treatment for uneven breasts is dependent upon the severity of the condition. Listed below are the three most common conditions and their recommended treatment.
- Mild Asymmetry with no evidence of breast sagging …. A small augmentation (breast implant) of the smaller breast would usually be sufficient.*
- Larger breasts with some evidence of breast sagging on the larger side….. A breast lift of the larger breast.*
- Much larger breasted female with a significant asymmetry…. A breast reduction on the larger side.*
The procedure for the treatment of breast asymmetry is:
- Usually done under a general anesthetic in our office
- The surgery takes about 2 hours to perform
- A return to normal activity takes about 2 weeks, depending on the type of procedure done
- This is usually considered as a cosmetic procedure and is therefore not covered by insurance.
Results will vary.*
Above: Patient 4 months after bilateral breast lift and bilateral augmentation*
Call us at 800.456.8222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Our staff is happy to help you!
So happy with my decision to have my tummy tuck done with Dr. Rucker! Great result! Better than I anticipated! I thought I would feel sluggish and sore for a few weeks but really only was for a few days. My friends and family are so excited for me and my husband is beyond thrilled! Wish I could of done this sooner! I will refer everyone to his office!
*DISCLAIMER: Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery results can and will vary significantly between patients. Risks, potential complications, and/or permanent scarring are inherent with any surgical procedure. Before-and-after photographs are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same as or similar to another patient. Any and all information should be discussed in full detail with your surgeon prior to any procedure as the information found on this website is not a substitute for a personalized consultation and examination. Material on this website may include the views or opinions of other patients, parties, or specialists; external website links are not endorsements or under the control of Rucker MD Plastic Surgery Clinic.
If you have any questions about our disclaimers, procedures, recovery protocols, or before-and-after photographs, please do not hesitate to fill out our contact form or call our office (800-456-8222).
We look forward to assisting you with your cosmetic and reconstructive choices.